Do you dream of launching your career building mobile apps for clients all over the world? Do you want to join a Mobile Skill Center with awesome app developers who can show you the ropes? And are you looking to enlist in a crew who shares, dares and cares? Then this is the launch pad for you...
First things first… What will you become a part of? We’re known for outstanding digital experiences, and when you join us, you’ll be a part of a global team of more than 3,500 innovators across 18 countries. At Valtech we develop award-winning mobile apps that propel our client’s business forward and help solve the critical tasks that societies are facing.
You’ll join our Mobile Skill Center that delivers best-in-class apps to Danish and International clients, as well as skills and resources to projects run outside of Denmark. This is a job for those who want to work on complex app projects that lift the bar, in an international environment with more than 27 nationalities, and projects all over the world.
You’ll learn the craft of designing and developing innovative and robust iOS and Android applications. Together with the rest of our team, you’ll play a vital role in orchestrating large, complex app-projects for Danish and international clients.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll help deliver solid and thoughtful solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries.
- You’ll work with the newest technologies.
- You’ll work with integrations to other business critical systems like Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Cloud etc.
- You'll work across development platforms and develop and hone your skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You’ve a master’s degree in Computer Science, Software, IT or something similar, and you’ve probably graduated recently or are just about to do so.
- You’ve dabbled around with Android, iOS or Flutter app development before, either as a project, by yourself or in a student job.
- You know your way around Swift and/or Kotlin.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and code on a daily basis.
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken, and preferably also in Danish.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, please send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.