Do you want to become a skilled Sitecore specialist within 12-18 months? Are you looking to grow your skills in the company of 17 global Sitecore MVPs? And do you want to join a crew who shares, dares and cares? Then look no further; this is the path for you!
Valtech is a Platinum Sitecore Partner, and here you will grow to become one of the finest Sitecore specialists out there. Our plan is to accelerate your development to a pace that will make you a skilled Sitecore developer in 12-18 months.
You’ll be in the company of some of the best Sitecore specialists on the planet who will hone your skills, accelerate your development and welcome you to their league. Apart from learning while working on the most exciting Sitecore projects in the market, you’ll become part of our global Sitecore Craft Circle which is run by 17 of the most valuable Sitecore professionals in the world. Here you will share best practices, be updated on the latest developments within Sitecore and discuss problems and their solutions in the projects you are working on.
You’ll take part in every stage of the project, from discovery phase to final delivery. That way you’ll act as a developer as well as an advisor and dare to challenge our client’s way of thinking when needed. As your skills and experience grow, you will continuously take on new tasks and more complexity. However, we will always be right beside you for advice and guidance.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll work with the newest technologies as well as knowing your basics.
- You’ll work on versatile and up-to-date client portfolios with active solutions on Sitecore CMS 9 and 10.
- You’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM.
- You’ll work alongside DevOps specialists and also take on tasks in this field of expertise
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You’ve at least 1-2 years of experience as a .Net developer.
- You’re well-versed in Jira and Confluence or Azure DevOps.
- You understand the value of a strong relationship between front- and backend development.
- You know the importance of reliable and stable environments and have experience working with Docker, Azure platform, and services.
- You’re fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.