We are looking for high-performance Martech Management Consultants to join our management consultant and architect team, to help us achieve our mission of helping our clients truly discover the empowerment of digital optimization.
Your mission as a Martech Management Consultant
You will become a part of the Strategy team in eCapacity. In this role, you will contribute to advising our clients on how to improve and grow their digital businesses – for instance, you will collaborate directly with our top clients by strategically designing the implementation and adoption strategies for Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, and Marketing Automation Platforms. You will be working in cross-functional teams together with both other management consultants like yourself, as well as subject matter experts such as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and marketing technology experts.
Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Martech setup possibly and making sure this happens in the right direction with the needed specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure eCapacity delivers top-quality consulting.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Perform project reporting by providing clients with key milestone updates and content for measuring and following up project quality and performance
- Building marketing automation and analysis capabilities with clients and advising in best practice, technology roadmap, and business processes
- Act as a thought leader for clients among with your team, identifying technology needs that can be supported and optimized across their marketing platforms
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve the customer experience, optimize the marketing processes and drive business value
- Design and develop marketing automation processes together with our clients
- Assist the clients marketing and CRM teams in adopting best practice, utilize platform capabilities and execute campaigns
- Validation of working solutions ensuring the quality and efficiency of automated marketing processes
- Drive consistency in ways of working and promoting best practices in project execution
- Communicate fluently in Danish and English
Who are you?
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great experience in hands-on platform implementation and campaign execution – may be from a management consultancy or an agency. You might come from a digital specialist role but thrive to be more customer-faced and strategic in your approach. You want to develop the management consulting toolbox and you are looking for an opportunity to get into a team where you can specialize even more in the digital space and where you can become part of shaping the market offering. You are always one step ahead of what is happening in the industry. You are a consultant by heart: you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects in DK and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
We are looking for an experienced marketing technology management consultant with hands-on platform implementation, campaign execution, and business experience.
We are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have at least 3 years of experience working in top tier management consulting firm, in-house strategy team, or an in-house digital team
- I have worked intensively with one or more of the major marketing automation platforms
- I have a strong data and marketing process understanding
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions.
- I am a good communicator and presenter – and you have a strong commercial focus
- I have a natural curiosity in the development of marketing technologies and learn new platforms quickly
- I am a team player
- I desire to work with full marketing technology stack and I am motivated to learn and succeed in a performance environment
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work. You see yourself working with a professional team at eCapacity as a natural next step in your career.
- You will work from Copenhagen or Aarhus
- The position is full-time
If you have questions about this position, please contact Andrea Ihle, Head of Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
We are eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
eCapacity is a prize-winning digital advisory. We help leading brands and companies in the Nordics in realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across Europe with our largest client base in Denmark and United Kingdom.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, DMP/CDP, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise covers Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, and other specialized marketing technologies.