What can we say? Business is good and EPiServer appears to be the platform of choice amongst our clients. So we’re looking for more, super-talented EPiServer Developers to join our merry band of coders.
Does the prospect of delivering consistent, top-level digital service to high-profile clients get you out of bed in the morning? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to meet a deadline? Then you might just be our next EpiServer Developer.
Let’s talk career path for a moment. If the following description sounds familiar, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for: You’ve worked on EPiServer projects but you’re looking to do more. Your goal is to grow into a Senior Developer, Lead or Architect role and you want to find a place with the proper challenges that will get you there.
You want to work with larger and more complex projects in an international environment. You want to have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies. - Sound interesting? Continue reading.
This is a day in the life of our EPiServer developers:
- You work with the newest technologies, including EPiServer CMS and Episerver Commerce Cloud
- You’re an advisor to our clients – not ”just a developer”
- You work on complex digital solutions for large Danish and international customers. The stakes are high, as are their expectations
- You work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM (i.e. InRiver)
- You have the opportunity to work on multiple platforms. We also work with Sitecore and SharePoint, so if you’re interested in branching out, this is the place to be
- If your heart also lies with support and service, there are opportunities in our service and support team as well
The Ideal Candidate
You have experience working with EPiServer. It’s okay if you’re not certified in EpiServer at the time you apply, although we would expect you to get certified in the very near future. We’re the agency with the most EPiServer certifications in Denmark, so we have a reputation to maintain.
You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability.
You get things done. You never miss a deadline, and you have the ability to motivate those around you to meet their deadlines. And while you can be a bit fanatical about structures and processes, you’re always open and positive, and able to interact freely within our jargon-laden universe.
You’re not afraid of client face time. While you know your tech, it’s important that you can handle extensive customer interaction. You know how to communicate with clients, and how to identify additional ways your team or Valtech can add value to our clients’ business.
You can communicate in an international environment. Fluency in English, both in speech and writing, is a must.